BOOK YOUR SHOOT

GET IN TOUCH

Interested in a photoshoot, a collaborative project or maybe getting married soon? I would love to get to know you and hear all about it!

Feel free to reach out in Dutch or English.

If you have any questions, make sure to check my FAQ below.

hello@deborahbos.com

FAQ

01

DO YOU TRAVEL?

Yes! You are very welcome to book me outside of Dordrecht or The Netherlands! I'm always up for the next adventure. I travel worldwide.

A few things that you may want to know before reaching out to work with me. If you have other questions, please fill out the form.

02

What is your turnaround time?

It depends on my schedule. It's usually around 2-3 weeks or less. For weddings, it's 4-6 weeks or less. I do my best to deliver the photos as quickly as I can!

03

What do i wear for photos?

Just make sure it feels like you! Of course, I'm happy to guide you during our (online) call because it can depend on the location we're shooting at. Usually, neutral and earthy colors work best.

What if there's bad weather?

04

I will watch the weather closely as our session approaches. If it's so bad that it will ruin our session (or my gear) we will reschedule as soon as possible.

05

Do you work with payment schedules?

Yes, absolutely! I require a 25% retainer to secure your spot in my calendar, and the remaining 75% is due after the session. For weddings & elopements I'm happy to divide the total amount into 3 monthly payments.